- How do you stay in shape?
- Truth be told I love training it's an outlet for me. It builds strength, character and discipline in every aspect of life. I just love pushing myself and seeing what I'm capable of. I set goals for myself and when one is reached, it's time to move to the next level. It's my craving for constant improvement and my passion that drives my consistency.
As you begin to make fitness a part of your life, you'll find how rewarding it is, what a positive impact it can have on your life, and how good it really feels at the end of the day. I'm not saying that your muscles won't ache but I mean a feeling of achievement! Before you know it, you won't want to go without it.
- What is your fitness philosophy?
- To me fitness is mind, body and spirit. It strengthens you mentally and physically. I could write for hours answering this question but to break it down plain and simple, I feel that fitness improves you and your life in all aspects. I believe it has an amazing message and impact to it. To me it's so much more than just your outer appearance. It's my passion and I can truly say it's changed my life and it can change yours too!
- Why are you a personal trainer?
- Nothing makes me happier than using something I love to help someone achieve their goals. To me there is nothing more rewarding. When I help someone reach their goal it's like I achieved mine. After all, out of all my accomplishments and those to come, at the end of the day knowing I made a positive impact on someone's life makes me the most fulfilled.
- If you could have any super power what would it be?
- Super strength!
Truth be told..Wonder Woman is my idol. As a kid I'd watch Lynda Carter's old shows and think I want to be as strong as her! Who am I kidding I still wish that!
- What is your favorite work out song?
- Patiently Waiting – 50 Cent feat. Eminem
- My Heart – Big Sean
- What is your favorite exercise?
- I have to say Squats. To me this exercise means no matter what heavy loads life places on my shoulders, I can rise up. A heavy load won't weigh me down for long, my drive can not be stopped. It shows you have to get down low before you can rise higher and I just love that!
- What is your favorite healthy snack?
- Truth be told peanut butter is the way to this fit chicks heart. It's happiness in jar I'm almost convinced.
- If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what five things would you want to have with you?
- First things first, a fishing pole! I love to go fishing. And how else are you going to get your protein in stranded on an island?
Secondly, music! Either something chill to listen to on a quiet beach, or bump it up and have your own party. Third, fire wood & matches, nothing better than a bonfire on the beach. Fourth, tools to build myself a cool hut! Last, but not least, a big ol' boat to go get my friends, after all, you just found a deserted beach what's more awesome than that?
- If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
- Welp, that would mean failing. Personally I think you should always try to succeed and if you fail, try again.